The UK has designated 89 additional Russian individuals and 3 entities. In particular, these include:
- Top Russian officials enforcing the referenda in the 4 regions of Ukraine
- IMA Consulting (a PR agency)
- Goznak (a security documents company)
- Four Russian individuals with a combined global net worth estimated at £6.3 billion (God Nisanov, Zarakh Iliev, Iskander Makhmudov and Igor Makarov)
- 55 board members from state-linked organisations like Gazprombank, Sberbank and Sovcombank
Please see the full list of new entries and OFSI’s notice here.
UK persons are prohibited from providing funds or economic resources to the benefit of these entities and individuals. Additionally, dealings with entities owned or controlled by the newly designated parties will generally be considered as restricted by the sanctions.